10 / 100
Our CommitmentPlan India is committed to the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists.
Your Personal InformationThe information collected enables Plan to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about Plan and providing new opportunities for you to assist disadvantaged children and their communities in India. Occasionally, we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential. The personal information we typically ask you for is:
- Contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers)
- Your Plan supporter number
- Card or bank account details
How information is collectedPlan collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms
- From some third parties to whom you have given permission to share your personal information
- From publicly available sources
- From our own records of how you use our services and facilities
- From your use of our internet site
Accuracy of informationPlan takes all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
Further Information about CookiesLaw firm Pinsent Masons maintains the pages of aboutcookies.org which has answers to some frequently asked questions.
Disabling and enabling cookiesYou have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. To disable cookies if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the top menu, then on Internet Options, then on the tab marked ‘Privacy’.
- Move the slider to the position corresponding to the level of cookie acceptance/denial acceptable to you.
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the top menu, then on Internet Options.
- In the section marked ‘Browsing History’, click on ‘Delete’.
- In the section marked ‘Cookies’ click on ‘Delete cookies’.
- Click on ‘Yes’ or hit the ‘Enter’ key.
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the top menu, then on Options, then on Privacy.
- In the cookies section, deselect the option to ‘Accept cookies from sites’.
- Click on ‘OK’.
- Open the browser
- Click on ‘Tools’, then on ‘Clear Private Data’.
- Click to select ‘Cookies’.
- Click on ‘Clear Private Data Now’.