Twenty revenue villages of Rajapakar block in the district of Hajipur are being supported by our CCCD programme. It reaches 14,017 households with a population of 62,299 out of which 48,539 are children. 22 CPCs, 44 children's clubs and 56 SHGs are functional across the operational area.
- The number of expectant mothers prepared for safe delivery was 3,711.
- A total of 3,392 children below the age of 2 years were fully immunised with 435 children successfully supported against malnutrition.
- 2,161 new born children had their birth registered.
- 8,192 girls and boys attended schools and learning centres in the area out of which 4,674 were girls and 3,518 were boys.
- Thirty six schools declared themselves violence free with corporal punishment being banned.
- Twenty two children's clubs monitored essential services in their community.
- MOVT was given to 65 girls.
- 730 women were able to work their way out of poverty.