Our CCCD programme has been implemented across 22 revenue villages of Parsa and Maker block in the district of Saran. The programme caters to 12,662 households with a population of 62,163 out of which 30,790 are children. 22 CPCs, 54 children's clubs, 22 farmer's club and 110 SHGs function in the operational area.
- The number of expectant mothers prepared for safe delivery was 2,221.
- A total of 3,416 children below the age of 2 years were fully immunised with 1,168 children successfully supported against malnutrition.
- 1,969 new born children had their birth registered.
- 5,427 girls and boys attended schools and learning centres in the area out of which 2,743 were girls and 2,684 were boys.
- Forty two schools declared themselves violence free with corporal punishment being banned.
- Forty five children's clubs monitored essential services in their community.
- MOVT was given to 47 girls.
- 4,565 women were able to work their way out of poverty.