Plan is implementing its CCCD programme across 22 revenue villages of Kalyanpur block in the district of Samastipur. The programme supports 7,770 households with a population of 50,853 out of which 19,407 are children. 22 CPCs, 66 children's clubs and 355 SHGs are functional across the operational area.
- The number of expectant mothers prepared for safe delivery was 2,140.
- A total of 1,945 children below the age of 2 years were fully immunised with 428 children successful supported against malnutrition.
- 4,259 new born children had their birth registered.
- 9,033 girls and boys attended schools and learning centres in the area. Out of these 4,169 were girls and 4,864 were boys.
- Thirty eight schools declared themselves violence free with corporal punishment being banned.
- Seven children's clubs monitored essential services in their community.
- Market Orientation Vocational Training (MOVT) was given to 72 girls.
- 14,238 women were able to work their way out of poverty.