Mangolpuri is a Delhi slum with 50,000 families and nearly 2,50,000 people. It is a legal 'resettlement colony'. Plan's 5 blocks cover about 10,000 families, averaging 5.4 members.
- The trust has formed 37 Children, 38 Adolescent and 30 Youth clubs comprising of 2442 members to monitor essential services in their communities.
- Two media clubs comprising 17 children members monitor essential services in their communities by doing social audit and sharing the report with appropriate agency.
- 40 Volunteers have been trained on Disaster preparedness and first aid for emergency response during disaster
- Plan has made two child friendly spaces in Mangolpuri and Begampur police station with the active support of Delhi police and under the guidance of the DCPCR (Delhi Commission for the Protection of Child Rights)
- 46 mothers groups have been formed in 46 AWCs and they have conducted regular meeting to promote the institutional and safe delivery
- 868 self help groups comprising 15000 women and one federation named Sakhi Sangam society for social change have been formed in the Mangolpuri Area
- 12 SMCs (School Management Committee) have been formed and they are showing their interest to monitor essential services in their respective school