Lucknow District (Mall Block)
Plan is operational in Mall Block of Lucknow District. The block has 26 villages having a population of approx. 50,000
- 1,155 expectant mothers were given proper anti natal care for safe deliveries.
- 1,155 expectant mothers were given proper ante-natal care for safe deliveries.
- 689 children under two years of age have been fully immunised.
- The number of children prevented from malnutrition is 2,457.
- 112 drop out children including 73 girls and 39 boys were brought back to schools.
- 3,971 new-borns received their birth certificate.
- 140 girls received MOVT and are engaged in different work.
- 348 women have been helped to work their way out of poverty through SHGs.
- Sanitary napkin depot points have been established in five communities at Vatsalya field site. The objective is to make the sanitary napkin available at village level so that the adolescent girls and women can adopt the safe sanitary practices.