Khuntpani West Singhbhum
Our CCCD programme is being implemented in Khuntpani block of West Singbhum district comprising of 15 villages and 5 Panchayats. The households covered are 2,800 with total population of 14,600.
- Eight schools have been developed as model schools with infrastructural development and improving quality education.
- 4,500 patients have been treated for minor ailments in 70 health camps across 15 villages.
- Eight child resource centres have been developed comprising of 43 children's clubs.
- Seven hand pumps have been installed in water scarce areas for ensuring availability of safe drinking water.
- 15 farmer clubs have been developed comprising of 285 farmers. Six farmers clubs have been supported with material inputs and training on improved farming practices.
- 15 village level CPCs have been formed.
- Present enrolment rate in schools in the project area is 99% and drop-out rate is 6%.
- Child Rights Week observed through organising Bal Samagam at 15 schools and 5 Panchayats.
- 15 AWCs were supported with pre-school education kit. AWWs have been trained on home based care and pre-school education.
- 655 pregnant mothers gave birth in a safe environment.
- 800 adolescent girls were trained on health and hygiene issues, nutrition, adolescent anaemia and life skill education.