Plan is implementing its CCCD programme across six revenue villages of Khaira block in the district of Jamui. The programme is catering to 1,224 households with a population of 7,562 out of which 2,662 are children. Four CPCs, 14 children's clubs and 18 SHGs are functional across the operational area.
- The number of expectant mothers prepared for safe delivery was 2,036.
- A total of 2,565 children below the age of 2 years were fully immunised with 47 children successfully supported against malnutrition.
- 487 new born children had their birth registered.
- 1,252 girls and boys attended schools and learning centres in the area out of which 585 were girls and 667 were boys.
- Eleven schools declared themselves violence free with corporal punishment being banned.
- Seven children's clubs monitored essential services in their community.
- 226 women were able to work their way out of poverty.