Holambi Kalan is located in North West Delhi and comprises a part of Narela sub division. This area lies between Alipur, a small block township in the east and Bawana, a newly set up industrial town in the west. Total population of Holambi Kalan is 30,964. People living here were relocated to this place due to the construction of the Delhi metro rail in their original area of residence. However, it was observed that among the three areas, Holambi Kalan lacked even the most basic infrastructure. It is poorly connected by public transport.
- Nav Srishti has formed 25 children, 25 adolescent and youth clubs to monitor essential services in their communities.
- Two media clubs comprising 14 children members monitor essential services in their communities by doing social audits and sharing the reports with appropriate agencies.
- 30 volunteers have been trained on disaster preparedness and first aid for emergency response during a disaster
- 40 mothers groups have been formed in 40 AWCs and they have conducted regular meetings to promote institutional and safe delivery
- 109 children have been mainstreamed in the formal education system with the number of girls being 56
- 8 SMCs have been formed to monitor the essential activities and services in 9 schools
- Nav Srishti formed community based child protection mechanism group (Bal Suraksha Dal) who registered 68 sexual assault, 14 child marriage, 49 trafficking and 14 missing children cases
- There was a 60% increase in birth registration
- 3 community toilets are maintained and the organisation networks with district level officials to improve the water and sanitation facilities in the area.
- There are 30 women solidarity groups and 6 SHGs in Holambi Kalan