Our Child Centred Community Development (CCCD) programme is being implemented in Churchu block of Hazaribagh district comprising of 21 villages and 3 Panchayats. The households covered are 2,371 with total population of more than 15,000.
- 15 schools have been developed as model schools with infrastructural development and improving quality education.
- 7,000 patients have been treated for minor ailments in 120 health camps across 21 villages.
- Eye check-up camps were organised for school going children and free glasses were provided.
- 15 child resource centres have been developed comprising of 52 children's clubs.
- 19 hand pumps have been installed in water scarce areas for ensuring availability of safe drinking water.
- 59 youths have been trained on vocational skills, of which 31 were girls.
- 21 farmer clubs have been developed comprising of 405 farmers.
- 21 village level CPCs have been formed.
- Present enrolment rate in schools in the project area is 99% and drop-out rate is 6%.
- Child Rights Week was observed through organising Bal Samagam at 21 schools and 3 Panchayats.
- 24 AWCs were supported with pre-school education kit.
- 900 pregnant mothers gave birth in a safe environment.
- 1,000 adolescent girls were trained in health and hygiene issues, nutrition, adolescent anaemia and life skill education.